Cutting of aluminum joints
We cut aluminum profiles for various purposes, including for joints with the following parameters:
- Cutting length – max.-700mm .; min.-5mm .;
- Cross section – H = 200mm .; B = 250mm .;
- Cutting accuracy – ± 0.05mm .;
Cutting and milling of Etalbond and chipboard
Complete processing of details from Etalbond, MDF and chipboard. Covering cutting, milling and bending to customer sizes.
- Machine – vertical plotter for “Etalbond” – GMC 4222
- Maximum machining dimensions L = 3300mm; H = 1500mm
Cutting of aluminum profiles and aluminum sheets
We perform complete processing of details from aluminum profiles as follows:
- Cutting length below 90º; 45º and other set angles with an accuracy of ± 0.3mm .;
- Processing of openings for shop furniture;
- Treatment of holes for corner joints and the like for aluminum joinery;
- Milling of lock holes;
- We perform cutting of aluminum sheets according to the sizes set by the client.
Why D.N. Stil
Our company policy, followed by a healthy work environment and healthy working relationships, between ourselves and our customers and partners, which today we can responsibly say are not only working, but also something more.